Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Today is Valentine's Day and it's snowing outside.  I am not sure if anyone knows but I am not really a fan of the snow (it's beautiful coming down but then I would like it to go away).  I would much rather be in Florida so I am jealous because Suzanne is in Disneyworld in the warmth of the sunshine.

I have four new Valentine cards to show you. 

Cupid Marci from LaLa Land Stamps




Marci as a Valentine Fairy also from LaLa Land stamps



Marci with heart cut outs from guess who?  LaLa Land stamps



And last but not least today is a Tiddly Inks stamp that I love how it turned out



The hearts in the cards are my own design.  Each of the cards has red heart shaped dazzles.  The last three cards are being entered in the Color Me Creative Copic Challenge.

Well I'm off to create my granddaughter Taylor's  birthday card, a mixed media project and a new page for my Smash book - I have to catch up on my challenges. 

I have a Wedding Scrapbook to create by next week for my friends Bill and Kate's Wedding - Tomorrow we are shopping for decorations for the wedding which is just a few of us but in March we will be decorating for a much larger reception when they return from their honeymoon.  We have all been waiting for the couple to get married for so long - they are perfect for each other.

In addition tomorrow my granddaughter Teri finds out the sex of her baby and then I can start on the baby's scrapbook (this one I am excited about). 

The house we will be selling,  my son and I have almost emptied. Few things left in the kitchen and the garage is full of things we aren't sure where we will put.  Ha Ha now my Hubby has to go to work repairing so we can sell - he is a perfectionist.  Then we have to finish unpacking and painting and hanging all of our artwork(my son and I are both artist - maybe I will post some of our paintings soon.  He and I will be starting our own line of digi's soon too. 

Of course I still have the golf cart to paint - my son is drawing the different scenes for it and then I am going to paint the Flintstones all over it - It should be cute - My friend Phil takes it everywhere.  I will post pictures once it is done.

Well I had better get busy.  See you later.  Have a wonderful love filled Valentine's Day!

Thanks for visiting!
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment