Saturday, March 24, 2012

Hi Everyone
This week has been so much fun with all the challenges at Color Me Creative Birthday Bash http://scrapbitzcopics.ning.com/page/cmc-birthday-bash-info
There is still time to join in and finish all of the challenges - the grand prize is the Tim Holtz Vagabond !   I would love to have that.  Yesterday Tina gave us a challenge to use the sketch she made and this is what I did with the sketch.   This card was done for my daughter Wendi and her husband Kevin for their 1st anniversary which just so happens to be Monday.  The dress and suit are to resemble what they actually wore for their wedding (Kevin also wore a hat but I didn't put that in) Wendi was a beautiful bride and my hubby and I were so proud of her.  The colors were from her wedding also actually the same paper was used in the scrapbook that I made her.  The heart I drew myself because it represents the fact that their hearts are tied together as one now.  The stamp itself is from Tiddly Inks one of my very favorite stamp designers.  I hope they have 50 or 60 more wonderful anniversaries. 

Thanks for visiting! Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment