Saturday, April 7, 2012

Happy Easter!!!! 

I have a bunch of the same stamp - colored differently and using different papers.  Sorry I haven't been posting lately but I am trying to get the last things done so I can sell my house.  I hope you enjoy my Easter card - stamp is from Tiddly Inks (I absolutely love all of their stamps). This card will be entered in the Color Me Creative alcohol inks http://scrapbitzcopics.ning.com/group/cmccopicchallengegroup?commentId=5178403%3AComment%3A102834&xg_source=msg_com_group












I just ordered a bunch of stamps from several companies so come back soon so you can see them.

Thanks for visiting! Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. All your cards are all wonderful. You are going to be a busy girl trying to sell your house. Thanks for joining us at Color Me Creative challenge. Good luch on the challenge.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete