Sunday, January 22, 2012

Happy Sunday Everyone
It's been a good day - visiting with good friends - Lots of fun, lots of great food and laughter.  Also had someone hire me to paint something on their golf cart -I thought I had painted on most all surfaces but this is a first for me.  Money for more copics!!  Looking at everyone's blog and Color Me Creative Group sites makes me want so many stamps  - they are all so cute.  Just bought 12 new ones this week - now I need more copic xpress paper - sometimes you can 't work with what you already have - got to have new stuff - I don't know about anyone else but I have a hard time getting rid of any of it because I might need it on the next project I start - I don't think I will live that long though (if you know what I mean) ha ha.  Anyway I several cards and projects started that should be up on the blog this week. So have an awesome week and come back and visit me to see what I'm doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment