Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hello Everyone
Today I am posting my card for the Color Me Creative Copic Challenge Group - Winter.  I remember making snow angels while growing up and then showing my children how to make them.  Now my grandaughter will be coming for a visit to see snow for the first time - she lives in Florida -  I don't know if I am going to be able to show her how????   Winter colors are all so appealing but I don't really like the white stuff coming down (which is supposed to happen again tonight).   Tomorrow I am taking my hubby to see one of his favorite singers (David Alan Coe)  - it was one of his Christmas presents.  He is so looking forward to this.  We just moved into our new to us house recently and removed all flooring, wallpaper (yuk), curtains (dated) and repainted all and installed hard wood flooring everywhere (the floors are beautiful but I am so strange the only way I think they are clean is on my hands and knees (hurt leg did not help).  My house is so different from the house we bought it is amazing - just a little TLC.  My doggies don't care for the floors - they miss carpet.(oh well)  Anyway hope you like the card (it is an easel card)  Come back soon.
Thanks for visiting! Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment